- When you place an order via our website (www.castellaboutique.com.au) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time, we enter into a contract with you.
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to dispatch all items within the quoted time. If there is a delay, we will inform you of this via email and the product will be dispatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Castella Boutique accepts no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact email@example.com with your order number.
- Occasionally we may need to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Castella Boutique is not liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
Castella Boutique understand that all ladies can differ in sizing and sometimes things don’t fit or look the way you expected. In this case we are happy to accept returns. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Please note, credit is for cost of the items only and will be available to you as Store Credit. Store Credit will NOT include the postage costs of the order.
There are no refunds or exchange on Sale Items or Earrings due to Health Requirements.
Returns must be received within 14 days from purchase/order date. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer, unless the items are declared faulty. We recommend returns are sent via a trackable Australia Post method, as we cannot take any liability for the loss or damage during the return transit. (Returns outside of this time frame will be returned to the customer and not accepted by Castella Boutique).
NOTE: All items returned MUST be unworn, no evidence of makeup, fake tan, smell of perfume, deodorant or washing powder, and original swing tags must be attached.
Faulty Goods do not fall under the 14-day return policy. If goods have been shipped damaged, faulty or supplied incorrectly, email us immediately and we will advise on how to proceed. Goods are only valid for return if the item you have purchased has a manufacturing fault. This does not include “wear and tear”, damage by jewellery or other objects.
If you have used Afterpay and need to return the item to us for any reason, please continue to make your regular payments to Afterpay, and in the meantime we will deal with your return as outlined in this document.
FOR ONLINE ORDER ENQUIRIES REGARDING ORDER RETURNS OR EXCHANGESPlease email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We ask that you do not call the store for online order enquiries as staff are unable to access online information.
Our Boutique is Located at Shop 7/130 Ryans Road, Nundah QLD 4012
Any weekend enquiries will be answered as soon as possible on the next business day.